Ready for Work
You are fresh out of school, college or university or a parent with a young adult who is in this situation? But what happens next? You are not REALLY PREPARED for this, right?
All through your formative years you are handheld, the concepts you need to step into adulthood and work aren’t taught and so when you step into the ‘world of work’ its paralysing isn’t it?.
Well GUESS WHAT?
We see it ALL THE TIME!!
We work with people like this regularly.
Does this sound like you?
- You are looking for work but unsure where to start?
- You are not really ready for work?
- You don’t know what employers are looking for?
- You don’t know what work ethics are?
- You don’t have a CV or know how to write one?
- The mention of hard and soft skills fills you with fear?
- You cannot confidently demonstrate strong interpersonal skills?
- If you got a job offer you wouldn’t know what to do!
- As for interviews, do they still do them?
- What about group interviews, sound familiar?
- The mention of cross training sends you to the train station!
Okay, you don’t NEED to know ALL of that.
The point we are trying to make is that help at this stage in your career could very well save you from making a mistake that could ripple throughout your working life. As a professional Recruiter with 25 years industry experience I can help you position yourself in careers you truly want to be in.
Working with us is as easy as picking up the phone. We know enough tips, tricks and hacks to help you stand out from the crowd and then some whether it be looking at paid apprenticeships, bursarys, paid placements, scholarships and much more.
Ready to get serious?
For an informal no obligation conversation please get in touch via the contact form below.
“Make your life spectacular”
Join us in our exclusive venue for an experience you will remember for the rest of your lives.
Our retreats are pioneering, guaranteed to be fun, are transformative and will help young adults authentically connect with their peers.
This retreat is an opportunity for young people to feel empowered when making career choices; this will be achieved by helping them explore extracurricular activities in a stimulating learning environment.
We will cover: Mindset ,Team Building, Sports, Employability Skills, Leadership, Goals
Get In Touch
Want to know more?
It won't cost you a penny to request a call back and we can discuss your individual circumstances and how we can help.